Features & Applications:
The MSA Sirius Multi-Gas Detector Kit provides users with outstanding multifunctional capabilities by integrating a high-performance PID (photoionization detector) sensor into a four-gas detector. Simultaneously monitor for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) with low vapor pressures while measuring for combustible, toxic and oxygen-deficient atmospheres within one reliable, easy-to-use, durable unit.
- Tremendous Flexibility- Users are able to simultaneously monitor for volatile organic
compounds with low vapor pressures while measuring for combustible, toxic and oxygen
deficient atmospheres within one reliable, easy-to-use, durable unit.
- Reliable PID Performance- Integrating our proprietary PID sensor design into our proven
reliable multi-gas detector designs, such as the designs used in the Orion® and Solaris™
4-gas multi-gas detectors, make this combination a dependable winner and allows users
to get their monitoring done reliably and quickly.
- User-Friendly Software- Easy-to-use software allows users to focus on their tasks at hand.
- Superior PID Sensor Design- Superior PID sensor design reduces maintenance time
- Flexible Configurations- This design combines two instruments into one.
- Loud, Attention-Grabbing Alarm System- The Sirius Multi-gas Detector provides outstanding
alarms to clearly warn users of a hazardous situation.
- Interchangeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack- Keep instruments running
24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
- Easy Calibration- Increase user safety by easily ensuring proper sensor performance.
- 10' line
- 1' probe
- Ret line
- Black boot
- Cordura jacket
- Calibration kit
- Black case
- Standard cap
- Lithium Ion battery pack + charger
- Clan Labs
- Domestic Preparedness
- Fire Fighting
- Gas Detection
- General Industry
- Hazardous Materials
- Oil and Gas
- Spray Painting
|Size: ||6.500” x 3.610” x 2.600” |
|Weight: ||Less than 1.45 pounds (500 grams) with Alkaline Pack |
|Handling: ||Can be easily held in one hand |
|Case Material: ||High strength non-corrosive plastic will prevent spark generation |
|Environmental Protection: ||Rated to IP54 protection levels for dust and water ingress (water spray and fine particle dust) |
|Display Location: ||Display is viewable from the front |
|RFI: ||No response when an antenna of 5 watt transceiver of frequency |
470 MHZ or 150 MHZ is 12 inches or more away from the instrument. Passes IEC801,
EN50.081-1 and EN50.082-2
|User Interfaces: |
|Display Type: ||Liquid crystal display (LCD) with large, easy to read characters |
|Gas Readings: ||All gas readings are displayed simultaneously |
|Backlight: ||Backlight for low light viewing |
• Backlight turns off automatically to conserve power
|Keypad/Switches: ||Three switches or pushbuttons to operate. There is no requirement to access hidden or internal switches for any instrument operation. |
|VOC ppm Reading: ||VOC ppm reading is displayed on main page. Specific gas is easily |
accessible to select.
|Monitoring Capability: |
|Number/Type of Gases: ||Capable of measuring up to four gases including combustible gas, oxygen, CO and H2S, as well as VOCs. |
|Combustible Gas Display: ||Capable of displaying the combustible gas reading as % Lower Explosive Limit (LEL). |
|Pressure Compensation: ||Built-in pressure compensation |
|Sensor Types: || |
Available with any combination of the following gas sensor
capabilities, including a single sensor only:
|Combustible gasses, LEL || |
|Oxygen ||0-25% ||0.1% |
|Carbon Monoxide ||0-500 ppm ||1 ppm |
|Hydrogen Sulfide ||0-200 ppm ||1 ppm |
|VOC ||0-200 ||0.1 ppm |