Features & Applications:
Extech Battery Coolant/Glycol Refractometer measures the concentration of battery coolant plus battery charge condition. Extech Battery Coolant/Glycol Refractometer is used to check the freeze point of antifreeze used in car and truck radiators. If the antifreeze is diluted, it will freeze if it gets too cold - a very bad thing! This can crack the engine block and destroy the engine.
Anyone who runs a fleet of trucks, buses, cars or even ground equipment - school buses, truck fleets, taxi cabs, the post office, airlines, construction companies, etc - are good prospects for this product.
- Easy to operate refractometer provides accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scales
- Automotive coolant refractometer measures the freezing point of coolants plus battery charge condition
- Provide accurate and repeatable measurements of % Ethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol and °F on easy to read scale
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution
- The prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment provides repeatable results
- Complete with carrying case and calibration screwdriver
- Car and truck radiators
- Large commercial air conditioners
|-60 to 32°F Propylene Glycol freeze point
-50 to 0°C Ethylene Glycol freeze point
1.15 to 1.30 Specific Gravity of Battery Acid